Information regarding COVID 19
Due to the new restrictions imposed by the Federal Council and the development of the epidemiological situation, the crisis management team and the University Executive Board have decided that there will also have to be some adjustments in teaching. The lectures of the IFM are affected as follows:
- Valuation: no in-class lectures, livestream via Zoom and Podcast (for more details see Ilias)
- Advanced Valuation: no in-class lectures, livestream via Zoom and Podcast (for more details see Ilias)
- Financing and Capital Structure: no in-class lectures, livestream via Zoom and Podcast (for more details see Ilias)
- Asset Management für institutionelle Investoren: no in-class lectures, livestream via Zoom and Podcast (for more details see Ilias)
- Seminar Cases in Finance: no in-class lectures, no Podcast, livestream via Zoom (for more details see Ilias)
Note: The course organization is subject to the guidelines and recommendation of the University of Bern and the Cantonal and Federal authorities and can change at any time. For more information see the offical COVID 19 homepage of the University of Bern.
Guidelines on the University level can be found here. Students should additionally carefully read the following guidelines applying to all exams at the IFM:
In case of any questions, please contact the respective assistant as soon as possible.
Herzlich willkommen / Welcome
Die Abteilung Finanzmanagement befasst sich mit der Ausbildung, Forschung und Beratung in den Bereichen Corporate Finance, Product Markets, Law and Finance und Politics and Finance. Studierende können sich auf dieser Homepage über die verschiedenen Vorlesungen und Seminare informieren. Weiter bieten wir Informationen zu den einzelnen Mitarbeitern unseres Instituts und eine Übersicht über verschiedene Forschungsarbeiten.
The Institute for Financial Management deals with education, research, and consulting in the fields of corporate finance, corporate governanance, risk management, performance measurement, and performance-based compensation. On this website students can catch up on our lectures and seminars. Additionally, we provide information about the institute's staff members and an overview on various research projects.